|Na2S:||60% MIN||Fe:||10/30/150 PPM|
|Na2CO3:||2% MAX||Water Insolubles:||0.05% MAX|
Na2S 150PPM Chemical Raw Materials,
HS28301010 sodium sulphide,
Na2S sodium sulphide
Sodium Sulphide (Sodium Sulfide)
Synonyms: Sodium Solphide, Sodium Sulfide, Na2S
Chemical Formula: Na2S
H.S. NO.: 28301010
CAS NO.: 1313-82-2
Hazard Class: 8 Corrosive
UN NO.: 1849
|Spec.:||Na2S||: 60% min.|
|Na2CO3||: 2% max.|
|Fe||: 10ppm / 30ppm / 150ppm max.|
|Packing:||In 25kgs net UN approved bag|
Sodium sulfide is yellow to brick red flake. It is yellow when Fe content is lower than 30ppm and the color turn to darker for containing more impurities.
1) It can be used for the production of high-grade sulfur dye and high-quality leather
2) It can be used in the production of high-grade paper production in the paper industry.
3) In the dye industry, it can be used for the production of sulfur dye and is the raw material of sulfur green and sulfur blue.
4) In the printing and dyeing industry, it can be used as a facilitator agent for dissolving sulfur dye
5) In the tanning industry, it can be used for the hydrolysis for hair removal of raw skin and also used for the preparation of sodium polysulfide to help accelerate soaking and softening of dry skin.
6) In fiber textile industry, it is used for the denitrofication of artificial fiber textile as well as the reduction of nitration as well as the mordant for cotton fabric dyeing.
7) In the pharmaceutical industry, it is mainly used for the production of antipyretic drugs such as phenacetin. In addition, it can also be used for making sodium thiosulfate, sodium hydrosulfide, and sodium polysulfide.
8) It can be used as ore flotation agent
Contact Person: Zhao Biao
Tel: 86 731 84589507